Can you help in the current climate by taking on a job in Adult Social Care?
Cheshire East Council are looking for people to work in a variety of jobs in care.
Adult social care recruitment
We are supporting a North West campaign that has been launched today (9 April) to recruit urgently needed staff into adult social care called ‘Be a Care Hero’. There are hundreds of vital social care jobs to fill across the north west, and councils across the country urgently need people to help provide vital care services in their local area.
Our own adult social care teams and other care organisations across the whole North West urgently need kind, caring and compassionate people to help us provide essential services to those that need it most. Job seekers don’t need any previous experience working in adult social care, as training will be provided.
Do you know of anyone who is able to engage with and listen to people, ensuring the best possible outcomes for them? Do you know anyone who has previously worked in another sector, but has fantastic communication skills that they can transfer to one of the key worker roles below?
- Care Assistants to make a difference to vulnerable peoples’ lives by supporting them with everyday tasks that they now struggle to do without some help. This could be helping at mealtimes, supporting people to wash, take a bath, get dressed or helping people to take their medication.
- Cooks and kitchen assistants to help prepare, cook and serve meals to people usually in a care home.
- Domestic roles – Cleaners to help ensure that the care home or house is safe, tidy and clean, and maintenance roles to carry out practical maintenance jobs and simple repairs.
- Administration roles to help with answering or making telephone calls, finance, paperwork tasks and reception duties.
- Qualified clinical roles such as nursing, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Qualified Social Workers
Please help us to share the campaign on social media using Be a #CareHero or visit the Greater Jobs website
People can apply now and be a #CareHero by visiting this site